Pursuant to art. 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the customer may withdraw from the conditions and therefore from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to give reasons and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) business days from the date of receipt of the products.
To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in the previous article 5.1, the customer must send New Footwears a communication to that effect, within the terms indicated, to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of withdrawal, the customer must return the products to New Footwears at his own expense within 14 (fourteen) days of the withdrawal itself. This cost is waived in the case of shipments within Italy.
For packages from European Union and non-European countries, therefore subject to customs, the shipping address is as follows:
New Footwear srl – Via Grandi, 14 Aversa (CE) 81031
The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and packages), kept and possibly used for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their nature, characteristics and size, according to normal diligence, without any signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the following conditions:
• the right of withdrawal may apply to the product purchased in its entirety; in fact it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg: accessories, complements, etc …);
• for the withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: labels, tags, seals, etc …);
• the shipping costs (and any customs fees, if any) for the return of the goods will be the sole responsibility of the Customer. This cost is waived in the case of shipments within Italy;
• the shipment, up to the certificate of receipt in the warehouse indicated by New Footwears, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
• New Footwears will not be liable in any way for damage, theft or loss occurring during or in any case depending on the return shipment.
New Footwears will reimburse the customer for the full amount already paid, within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, by means of a reversal of the amount charged, using the same payment method used by the customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the customer will not incur any costs as a consequence of this reimbursement. New Footwears may suspend the refund until the returned product is received or until the customer proves that he has correctly returned the product, whichever is earlier.
In any case, the customer will lose the right of withdrawal in cases where New Footwears ascertains that:
• the returned product and / or its accessories, and / or its packaging are not intact;
• the product is missing its external packaging and / or original internal packaging;
• the product lacks integral elements and / or accessories (eg closures, laces, buckles, etc.).
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, New Footwears will return the purchased product to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender and, if already reimbursed, the price of the product. Shipping costs are waived in the case of shipments within Italy;
It is not possible to request an exchange or a refund of a customized product unless the goods are defective or not compliant with the order placed (Article 5 paragraph 3 letter c of Legislative Decree no. 185 of 22/05/1999).